Jessica Bach joined Sessions, Fishman, Nathan & Israel, L.L.C. in 2020, and practices primarily in the areas of Estate Planning, Estate Administration, Estate Litigation and Real Estate. Prior to joining Sessions, Fishman, Nathan & Israel, L.L.C., she worked as an attorney in Louisiana gaining experience on Estate Administration, Business Transactions, and Criminal Law. Jessica also has an extensive background in Real Estate law, including residential and commercial Real transactions. She is licensed to write title insurance in Louisiana.
Jessica received her law degree from Tulane University Law School and her Bachelor of Arts in History from the University of California – Los Angeles. She is a member of the Louisiana Bar Association, New Orleans Bar Association, Association of Women Attorneys, the Co-Chair of the UCLA Alumni of New Orleans, and a Fellow of the ADL’s Bissinger-Timm Glass Institute.
- Louisiana Bar
- Louisiana Department of Insurance Title Producer
- Tulane University Law School, May 2010
- Tulane University Criminal Law Clinic
- University of California – Los Angeles
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts – 2005
- Major: History
- Association of Women Attorneys
- Louisiana Bar Association, Member
- New Orleans Bar Association, Member
- UCLA Alumni of New Orleans, Co-Chair
- ADL’s Bissinger-Timm Glass Institute Fellow, 2019-2020